Regardless of whether you live in or are planning a trip to Southampton, New York, you will find many incredible places that make a perfect cup of java. Each of the recommended coffee places serve delicious coffee and other goodies year round.
Enjoying a Perfect Cup of Java
- Mettricks—Located in Old Town, this café is nothing less than amazing. In addition to a wonderful staff, you will enjoy comfortable sofas, reading materials, board games, and a wide range of outstanding coffee choices and cappuccinos. What makes Mettricks unique from other coffee shops is that ittakes necessary precautions for people with allergies.
- Blue Duck Bakery—Recently, Keith Kouris, who owns this coffee shop, was named as one of North America’s top artisan bakers. After taking a shuttle from LGA, you can hire a personal limo to take you and friends to this shop for superior coffee and baked goods.
- Village Gourmet Cheese Shoppe—Do not be fooled by the name of this shop. Along with bagels, cheeses, and various gourmet foods, this shop earned the Platinum rating in 2014 from Dan’s Best for its fabulous coffee and cappuccino. However, this coffee place also serves salads, smoothies, muffins, and more for the ultimate experience.
- Golden Pear Café—If you’re using LGA ground transportation, this is another coffee shop worth visiting. Situated on Main Street, this shop has long been a favorite for residents of Southampton. Along with a nice variety of coffees, you can choose from a menu of salads, soups, sandwiches, and more.
- Citarella—At this coffee shop, you can purchase take-out meals, groceries, and outstanding coffee.
- Tate’s Bake Shop—Whether you’re going alone or with friends, Tate’s is a nice place to relax and unwind. In 2014, this coffee shop received the Bronze for Dan’s Best of the Best. However, the coffee shop itself was a Platinum recipient, along with its unbelieve cookies.
- Hampton Coffee Company—This particular coffee shop is nestled on the outskirts of Southampton, and isa local favorite. Be prepared to enjoy an incredible selection of coffees. You can purchase a single cup, or if you prefer, a full pound of coffee beans to brew at home or in the office. In addition to drip, this coffee place has delicious cappuccino.
- Sant Ambroeus—As a Bronze honoree on the 2014 list of Dan’s Best, this is a great place for superior coffee and cappuccino. You and your guests will also enjoy an actual sit-down restaurant that serves outstanding food, and for something sweet, this coffee shop boasts a gelato counter.
Creating the Perfect Day
Sometimes, you just need to do something nice for yourself. An excellent option involves using ground transportation from LGA to visit any one of the recommended coffee shops for a great cup of java.Tags: corporate travel tips, travel tips