Although more people go to South Hampton, New York in the summertime, this is a popular place to vacation all year round. Whether you’re visiting for business, taking a romantic getaway, spending time with close friends, or going on a family holiday, if you enjoy luxury, you will have no problem finding an amazing hotel.
To reach your hotel destination, you can take an LGA hotel shuttle or, if you prefer, something more lavish and private like a JFK airport limo. When you’re using a JFK airport limo service, you enjoy affordability, comfort, and convenience.
Incredible Hotel Options
In South Hampton, you can feel confident booking a room at any of the recommended luxury hotels. Keep in mind that “luxury hotels” in South Hampton may not be as lavish as those in New York City.But they are still gorgeous, and offer modern amenities and impeccable service.
- 1708 House—This charming bed and breakfast inn is amazing. The historic home boasts a brick patio, hardwood floors, dining room with Limoges china, fireplaces, and large, four-poster beds. In addition to beautiful accommodations, you will be treated like royalty.
- Southampton Inn—This classic resort is beautiful and conveniently located within walking distance to downtown Southampton. Nestled on 5well-manicured acres, it offers swimming, tennis, or croquet, or if preferred, you can snuggle up with a good book and glass of wine in front of a roaring fire.
- Topping Rose House—This is one of the best places to stay in Southampton. This full-service 1890s inn has 22 elegant guestrooms, a wellness center, house vehicles such as Lexus, a heated outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, free shuttle service to the beach, and best of all, some of the finest cuisine in New York, thanks to the skills of Chef Tom Colicchio.
- Gurney’s Inn Resort & Seawater Spa—As a four-season beachfront resort, Gurney’s is an exceptional place to stay. You can arrive in style using a JFK airport limo service and once there, enjoy a 1,000-foot private beach, heatedpool with an ocean view, world-class spa, and luxury guestrooms, as well as suites and cottages loaded with contemporary amenities.
- C/O The Maidstone—This eclectic hotel is both stylish and elegant. There are 19 individually designed rooms with fireplaces, plants, books, and even Scandinavian antiques. As a guest of the hotel, you are provided with lush cotton bathrobes and Coyuchi linens and towels, natural toiletries, continental Scandinavian breakfast, an on-site spa that specializes in Swedish massages, and yoga in the Buddha Garden.
Arriving in Style
If you want to make the most of your time in South Hampton, there is no better transportation than a JFK limo. Your professional chauffeur will greet you at the airport and take you to your hotel destination in style.