Like many other cities around the country, South Hampton goes all out for the holiday season. During Christmas time, this charming city is decked out with lights and decorations for everyone to enjoy. If you will be in South Hampton this year over the holiday, start by hiring an LGA limo service so you have the chance to see more things while there.
Holiday Time with Loved Ones
Spending the holiday with close family members and friends is as good as it gets. Being together in South Hampton and enjoying the experience of an LGA limo and all the festivities of the holiday is what memories are made of.
- Ice Skating—There is something very special and traditional about outdoor ice skating at Christmas time. In South Hampton, the Winchester Cathedral Ice Rink is the place to go. Through January 3, the ice rink will be beautifully decorated with a gorgeous backdrop.
- Shopping—No holiday in South Hampton would be complete without Christmas shopping. The Southampton Christmas Market is a perfect example. Open through December 23, it offersall types of extraordinary gifts. The Bavarian Style Christmas Market is another excellent place to go. Opened through December 24, this market sells all types of stocking stuffers and seasonal gifts. To help load your packages, the chauffeur from the LGA limo company is at your beck and call.
- Magical Christmas at Finkley Down Farm—Although adults love visiting the farm, this is the perfect place for children. Through December 24, your family will have the chance to pet various farm animals, decorate a gingerbread snowman, see a nativity barn with live animals, and write a letter to Santa. For each activity completed, Santa stamps the child’s passport to the North Pole.
- Planetarium Show—The Winchester Science Center holds a themed planetarium show called Space Mission for Santa. This show is scheduled through December 23, and based on its design,everyone will have a great time, regardless of age.
- Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra—For that one special holiday celebration, you might consider the Last Night of the Christmas Proms—a program performed by the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra. After getting dressed up, you and a special guest can arrive in style thanks to an LGA limo company.
Safe and Convenient Transportation
Whether spending the Christmas holiday in South Hampton with a spouse, close group of friends, or as a family, you will have an incredible time considering all the scheduled events. However, to enjoy a stress-free holiday, this is the time to depend on safe and convenient transportation from an LGA limo service.