Your perfect Thanksgiving in South Hampton begins with ground transportation from LGA to a beautiful hotel. One of the biggest challenges of staying in this part of the country during the holidays is choosing the hotel, since there are so many incredible options. Of course, it is important to look for a hotel that offers amenities you consider important, such as airport shuttle to LGA when it’s time to go home. Your next challenge is choosing among the many fine restaurants for enjoying an incredible Thanksgiving feast.
Top Hotel Choices
Any of the suggested restaurants are exceptional. After dinner and spending time with family and friends, you will have no problem securing an airport shuttle to LGA for your trip back home.
- The Bridgehampton Inn—From November 25 through 29, this restaurant will feature an amazing Thanksgiving feast. Highlights of the meal include bacon-wrapped turkey, Brussels sprout fritters, pumpkin butternut squash soup, and duck wing confit. However, the chef also complements the meal with homemade apple pie and poached pears with chocolate sauce.
- Highway Restaurant and Bar—Even though this restaurant does not have a fancy name, you can be sure the Thanksgiving dinner will be divine. This year, the restaurant will feature traditional holiday items that you can enjoy there or take home to share with family and friends.
- Citarella—By choosing this restaurant, you can enjoy free-range turkey with all the traditional Thanksgiving fixings. Some of the more popular holiday menu items include pumpkin ravioli, sweet potato praline, and tangy sour cream apple pie, complete with walnut crumble.
- Living Room Restaurant—For a no-stress holiday dinner, this restaurant is ideal. You can choose saffron potato soup, fried oyster or homemade ravioli, wild salmon, lamb osso bucco, and more, or a traditional Thanksgiving meal, all served in a wonderful atmosphere.
- The 1770 House—Dining at this restaurant allows you to be surrounded with historical charm that features a book-lined lounge and roaring fire. For dinner, the restaurant plans to serve Amish turkey complete with sage gravy or, if preferred, Berkshire pork chops or roasted Icelandic cod.
- 75 Main—You can also choose to spend your Thanksgiving at this restaurant, where you will be served roast turkey, apple sausage stuffing, and whipped sweet potatoes.
- Pierre’s Restaurant—For a more elegant Thanksgiving meal, consider Pierre’s. In addition to turkey, the menu includes grilled hanger steak from pasture-raised cattle and Chilean sea bass.
After an incredible visit to South Hampton, you can catch your flight by taking an airport shuttle to LGA. One the way home, you have time to reflect on your wonderful experience with people who matter most.